These are the most commonly asked questions here at the shop. If you don’t see an answer to a question you have feel free to contact us.
1) Do I have to purchase a minimum number of items?
No. You may buy one custom item or thousand; we are happy to serve you either way. If you do need t-shirts for a large group, we do offer bulk discounts that increase with number of items you order.
2) How quickly can i get my order?
If you choose a style, color and size that we have in stock, you can have your shirt within hours. If we need to order your shirt style, then it will be a minimum of 48 hours until your order is complete.
3) Can I bring my own items to customize it?
Yes, you can bring your own items or get garments from our store. We do carry high quality products.
4) How much does it cost to embroider something?
The price of embroidery depends on the number of stitches. That is determined by how big the embroidery is and how many colors. Just to give you an idea: 1 color “name” about 4 inches in length and 1 inch height is around $12 , this price is only 1 quantity , if you get more than one, then price goes down.
5) What if I brought in a design, can you embroider that on something?
Yes. We can set up a picture and turn that into an embroidery. Anything from an image from the internet to an old Polaroid picture. We can search online, scan, download and set up any image you
6) What is the average turnaround time for embroidered apparel?
Golge can accommodate any turnaround time that suits your needs. The typical turnaround time is maximum a day. For sure this turnaround time can vary depending on the size of your order and other specifics.
7) Can i order shirt with the same design later?
Absolutly, we keep customer files indefinitely. When you call to get your design reprinted, be sure to give us your full name and a brief description of your original graphic. This will allow us to find it and print it for you immediately.
8) Can I get print on the sleeves and on the hood?
Yes. You can get print anywhere on the t-shirt or on the hudie. Sleeve prints and hood prints must be small enough to fit on side.
9) Can you embroider and screen print on the same shirt?
Yes. You can have both of them on the same shirt.
10) What is the quality level of your products?
Golge only carries the best brands like Gildan, Bella and Next Level.
11) What are your washing instructions?
Insructions are turn the item inside out, use gentle cycle, cold/cold, tumble dry low or line dry.
Have a question we haven’t answered? Contact us and we’ll get bak to with an answer shortly.